Is there anything worse than having to crawl around on your hands and knees to clean your floors? As a child, you were likely familiar with the sight of your older siblings or parents scooting around on the floor, scrubbing until the stains were removed.
This is not a fun task, and can even be quite back-breaking. Fortunately, although technology hasn’t completed erased this unpleasant chore for us, it has made it ten times easier. All you need to do is invest in a floor scrubber.
The best floor scrubbers take the hassle out of cleaning your floors, removing any surface of built-up grime. They offer a more comfortable and convenient way to scrub your floors, leaving you with enough energy to complete more important tasks.
In the market for a new floor scrubber? Consider our list of the best floor scrubbers to help you get started.
10 Best Floor Scrubbers – Comparison
|Mercury L-17E Lo-Boy|
|Oreck Orbiter Ultra Multi-Purpose|
|Shark Sonic Duo Carpet|
The Best Floor Scrubbers Money Can Buy
1. Mercury L-17E Lo-Boy Floor Machine, 17″ Apron
This floor scrubber is engineered to work well at scrubbing, polishing, and stripping all kinds of floors. It works well on tiled floors as well as on hardwood and linoleum. It is equipped with a high-powered electric motor, which gives you plenty of power to rotate brushes and remove any dirt, dust, stains, or oil off the floor.
This product is durable and built to last. You can use it at the commercial and residential level alike – no more working up a sweat while you’re cleaning your floor. This device comes with a 50-inch power cord, allowing you to reach any corner of your home or office. Unfortunately, the one minor flaw of this product is that it does not ship with pads and brushes.
- Built with industrial-grade construction
- Has a 50-inch power cord
- Can be effective for a wide variety of floor times, offering superior, rugged performance
- Brushes and pads are not included with the unit
2. Oreck Orbiter Ultra Multi-Purpose Floor Machine
It’s not just fun to say, but it’s also functional. The Oreck Orbiter is a great choice if you are in the market for the best floor scrubber. This device uses 12-inch pads and brushes, giving you an impressive 13-inch swath of reach as the unit moves in an orbital pattern. Because these brushes move in an orbital fashion, the device operates smoothly and quietly.
This device is compact and lightweight, making it a convenient option for using in the home or office. It can handle a wide variety of tasks, from waxing to scrubbing and even shampooing. Although it operates quietly, this floor scrubber actually has a pretty powerful motor that helps it handle any task without shutting down.
- Equipped with a powerful, durable motor
- Can handle multiple tasks, including waxing, scrubbing, and shampooing
- Lightweight and quiet
- Does not come with brushes
3. Shark Sonic Duo Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaner
A longtime challenge of homeowners has been finding a floor cleaner that will work on both hard floors and carpet. This device offers the perfect alternative to the conventional mop/vacuum tradeoff, allowing users a superior upgrade.
You can use this tool on just about any floor type, allowing you to cover the majority of the floors in your home with just one machine. It even comes with a scrub duster that can help you reach tight corners around the house with remarkable ease. This floor scrubber does come with two separate pads – while one is designed for general scrubbing, the other is best for dusting.
- Comes with a front LED light to illuminate dark corners
- Compact and lightweight, allowing you to reach tight spots
- Has a two-speed mechanism to adapt to any type of floor
- You must buy detergent from this machine exclusively from the manufacturer
4. Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber with Adjustable Head
This product is technically marketed as a tub and tile scrubber, but we like to think of it as a multipurpose floor scrubber. You can use this device just about anywhere in your house. With a 3.65-volt rechargeable battery that has a run time of 3 ½ hours, you’ll get all the cleaning in your house done quickly and efficiently.
This noiseless unit comes with a rotating adjustable brush handle, making it easy for you to clean your home. It has four detachable heads, all of which are waterproof and complete various functions. For example, the large brush head is used to clean large, flat surfaces (like your floor), while the smaller concave brush can be used in bathtubs and sinks.
- Versatile in cleaning dirt from any outdoor or indoor surface
- Cordless design makes it portable
- Adjustable brush handle and 21-inch extendable arm make it easy to reach any corner
- Must be careful to exert minimal pressure or the spinning motion of the brush will pause
5. Cordless Indoor/Outdoor Power Spin Scrubber
This floor scrubber is one of the best floor scrubbers for hardwood floors. It can be used for other functions, too, however, such as cleaning your bathtub, sink, tile floors, or even your car.
This device allows you to clean your floors with minimal effort, doing most of its work with a powerful extendable handle. This device comes with five replacement brushes so that you can clean any surface, from your tiled floors to even your swimming pool or gutters. The floor scrubber has a long-lasting performance with an Electric Spin feature. Powered by a durable Samsung lithium-ion battery, this floor scrubber will give you up to two hours of continuous cleaning.
- Water resistant and can be used in sinks and bathtubs
- Rotating heads reach tight corners and crevices
- Extendable handle reaches up into gutters and other tough-to-reach places
- Instructions are a bit hard to understand
6. Spin Scrubber, EVERTOP Cordless Electric Power
This floor scrubber is high-quality and also efficient. It will give you the perfect cleaning experience with minimal effort expended. This device has five flexible brush heads, each of which fulfills a different purpose to help keep your floors and other surfaces sparkling clean.
This scrubber is powered by a built-in rechargeable 10.8 volt 2000Mah battery. This battery lasts for an astonishing two hours before needing to be charged. Another fantastic feature of this product is that it is waterproof – making it suitable for use in a wet bathroom or kitchen environment.
- Waterproof and suitable for use in wet locations
- The battery lasts for two hours of cleaning
- Comes with five different brush heads
- Has a weak motor and stops when you press too hard
7. MEIBEI Floor Scrub Brush with Adjustable
If you’re in the market for the best floor scrubber at reaching distant or tight locations, the MEIBEI Floor Scrub Brush is the one for you. This floor scrubber is multipurpose, offering users and an extendable handle that reaches near four feet in length.
This scrubber is made out of long-lasting polypropylene fiber bristles. This helps reduce the likelihood of scratching while also removing stains from your floors. The brush has a stainless-steel handle that you can easily adjust to eliminate backaches or unnecessary kneeling. You can use it as a wet or dry brush, allowing it to function as a broom as well as a mop.
- Firm bristles remove dirt and built-up grime
- The adjustable handle makes it easy to use in any setting
- Versatile floor scrubber can be used either wet or dry
- May have to press hard in order to remove built-up grime with the bristles, which are weak
8. Gladwell Cordless Electric Mop – 3 in 1 Spinner
This mop is one of the most versatile you can find. It has a narrow 3-inch base and cordless design, making it perfect for use in any room. It can even reach under short kitchen cabinets or other structural features in your home. With a 180-degree rotation, you can access any space without having to change tools or brush heads.
The Gladwell Cordless Electric Mop is a floor scrubber, spinner, and waxer all in one. Its battery has an impressive 2-hour charge life, giving you plenty of time to clean your floors in between. This mop comes with powerful dual-spin motors, all of which move quickly to remove stains, bacteria, grime, and dirt from all kinds of floors. You can use this mop on wood, marble, tile, or even laminate floors.
One of the most unique features of this floor scrubber is that it comes with dual-spray technology so that you can use the mop in all situations. You can personally tailor the mop to remove tough stains when you need to. This mop is backed by a full one-year unlimited warranty, so there’s no risk at all in giving it a try.
- Floor scrubber moves 180 degrees for maximum flexibility
- Narrow three-inch base allows the mop to fit under any surface
- Backed by a one-year unlimited warranty
- Batteries can be difficult to charge
9. COSTWAY Electric Spin Mop, Cordless Mop
This multipurpose floor scrubber allows you to wax, decontaminate, dry wipe, and wet-wipe – all in one handy machine. It has a 15 oz water tank and a spray nozzle that evenly wets the ground. You can add any cleaning solution you want to the floor – no need to invest in harmful chemicals or expensive detergents that can only be purchased from one retailer.
This floor scrubber has a powerful spin system that spins at up to 250 revolutions per minute. The mop works for forty minutes after only a couple of hours of charging. The scrubber is easy to use, with only two buttons to choose from: one to spray water and the other to power the machine.
- Lightweight, cordless design
- LED lights illuminate the darkest, dingiest corners
- Adjustable height, with options ranging from three to four feet
- Difficult to purchase replacement pads
10. BISSELL Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor
This powerful floor scrubber delivers a robust cleaning to any surface. You can even use it on sealed, hard-surface floors. It has a 28-ounce water tank capacity, which should be plenty to reach all of your rooms. The scrubber comes with a unique “soft touch” pads that are designed for use on hardwood floors and another delicate surface.
In addition, this floor scrubber comes with a specialized on-demand spray so that you can deliver the perfect amount of solution onto your floors at any time. You don’t have to use any specialized detergent and instead, need just a small amount of water to get your floors sparkling clean (although you can add soap if desired).
- Comes with a heavy base so you don’t have to apply much pressure
- Only has two buttons- spray and power on/off
- Has a large water capacity
- Tends to be a bit tippy when standing upright
How Do I Find the Best Floor Scrubber For My Needs?
Pushing a hefty floor scrubber around your home can be difficult, if not downright impossible for some people. However, these best floor scrubbers make it easy to clean your home, no matter how large it may be. These products are the best at reaching into tight corners, removing built-up grime, and making the task of cleaning your floors ten times easier.
Stop spending hours cleaning your home. Invest in one of these ten best floor scrubbers, and your frustrations will likely disappear just as quickly as the stains on your floor.